Strawson Ltd is a third-generation family owned business based in Bilsthorpe, Nottinghamshire growing and packing root vegetables for major retail customers. We are a strong, professional and open business committed to our customers, staff and care for the environment.
A new opportunity has arisen for a person to join our HR, Planning and Supply Chain Team within the factory. The successful applicant must be a suitably experienced, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent organisational and computing skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a fluid workload. A commitment to personal development is essential.
- HR Administration
- Accurate costings and factory production reports
- Asset, consumable & packaging stock control
- Purchasing consumables
- General administration tasks
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working within an HR / recruitment administration role
- Literate and numerate with excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to use database systems
- Well organised, with a focus on attention to detail
- Flexible, self-motivated and a good team player
- Strong communication skills
Working Week Monday – Friday.
Good remuneration package.
Please send your application to both:
Closing date for this role: 21st March 2022